Whelen HHS2200 Hand Held Remote Siren
HHS2200, Hand Held Siren, With 9 Relays for Switching, Will Operate up to two 100 Watt Speakers
Windows based program allows full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions from this compact hand held controller with built-in microphone. Moisture-resistant controller features twelve rubberized, backlit push buttons including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Compact control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space.
- Hand held Siren/Light control with built-in microphone.
- Hands free siren control via horn ring or foot switches.
- Twelve illuminated push buttons, programmable to selected outputs.
- Green backlighting, switch turns red when activated.
- User selected switch labels.
- Progressive three position push buttons replace slide switch for lighting control.
- Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.
- Operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
- Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard, with 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones.
- All functions are programmed via simple "pick and click, or drag" screens. Windows based, XP or later operating system required. USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy.
- Unidirectional microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Adjustable (preset) microphone and radio repeat volume.
- Nine 10-amp outputs.
- External spade-type fuses.
- 6' coiled cord microphone cable.
- 20' Interconnect cable.
- HHS2100 backward compatible.
Our store delivers an extensive and expertly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle offerings.
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 30 days after day of purchase!