2011-2017 Dodge Charger Vehicle Specific 18 Angled Console w/ Internal Printer Mount"
Havis C-VS-0909-CHGR-PM, 2011-2017 Dodge Charger Vehicle Specific 18 Angled Console w/ Internal Printer Mount"
- 18" angled vehicle specific console with internal printer mount for 2011-2017 Dodge Charger
- Does not work with 2016-2017 Dodge Charger pursuit "big screen" models with the following factory option codes: integrated display package (AV2) or 12.1" touchscreen (RDY) with standard mini floor console (CUM) or street appearance group (AEB) with full l
- Single piece console housing w/ removable side panels mounts between seats and fits lower dash contour
- Angled design minimizes height between seats
- Accepts Brother PocketJet 6 and 7 printers included in PJ-622, 623, 662, 663, 673, 722, 723, 762, 763 and 773 Model kits
- Hinged lid allows easy "top load" paper replacement, protects printer from spills, and has a window for viewing printer lights
- Includes knockouts for running wiring through rear of console
- Includes cutouts for OEM aux input and 12v plugs
- Includes two (2) additional 12 volt sockets with wire and fuse mounted to crossbar, and a USB/switch (not included) cutout
- Includes filler plates (FP) and/or equipment brackets (EB) to completely enclose mounting area less internal mount options
- Mounting kit included
- Has mounting holes for C-HDM-204 or 214 side mount poles (sold separately)
- Accepts most standard accessories (sold separately)
- C-ARM-102 or C-ARM-103 arm rests recommended (sold separately)
- C-SM Series brackets not recommended because front of console is too wide
- Works with C-DMM-119, C-DMM-129 and C-DMM-2004
- 18" long internal equipment bracket and accessory mounting space, 9" in the front angled section and 9" in the rear horizontal section
- See side view drawing min/max for mounting depth allowed for control heads and/or options
- Gross Weight: 20.00 lbs
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Ask Your Question