11 Slide Over Locking Swing Arm with Motion Device Adapter"
Havis C-MD-122, 11 Slide Over Locking Swing Arm with Motion Device Adapter"
- Slide allows for 6" of travel with smooth gliding action
- Front facing comfort grip knob allows slide to be locked in any position through the full range of travel. knob can also be used to adjust the amount of effort required to move slide.
- Safely stow equipment close to the dash when not in use to free up cabin space
- Front access control lever allowing for easy operation of entire arm rotation, and offering ergonomically supreme function
- Allows flexible positioning of equipment for maximum comfort and better ergonomics for mobile workers
- Includes C-MD-204 motion adapter that can provide up to 180 degrees of rotation and 45 degrees of tilt for laptops, tablets, see C-MD-204 page for additional information
- Ruggedized design adds protection for improved safety of occupants and equipment
- 360 degrees of smooth rotation for ideal computing device viewing angles from both the driver and front passenger seats
- Swing arm has 24 locking points, or every 15 degrees of rotation to maximize placement options
- Rotation tension is adjustable with hand tools, no disassembly required
- Material: rugged heavy gauge black powder coated steel and machined 6061 aircraft aluminum for strength, durability, and rust prevention
- Mounting pattern: 4 hole @ 2.125" square (1/4" mounting hardware provided)
- Gross Weight: 6.00 lbs
Write Your Own Review