11 Slide Out Locking Swing Arm with Low Profile Motion Device Adapter"
Havis C-MD-119, 11 Slide Out Locking Swing Arm with Low Profile Motion Device Adapter"
- Front access control lever allowing for easy operation of entire arm rotation, and offering ergonomically supreme function
- 360 degrees of smooth rotation for ideal computing device viewing angles from both the driver and front passenger seats
- Swing arm has 24 locking points, or every 15 degrees of rotation to maximize placement options
- Slide out extends up to 3.75" with smooth gliding action to lengthen arm from 11.25" up to 15"
- Includes C-MD-204 motion adapter that can provide up to 180 degrees of rotation and 45 degrees of tilt for laptops, tablets, see C-MD-204 page for additional information
- Locking handles provided for both slide and tilt functions
- Slide locking handle can be installed on either left or right side
- Rotation and slide tension easily adjusted with hand tools, no disassembly required
- Ruggedized design adds protection for improved safety of occupants and equipment
- Material: rugged heavy gauge black powder coated steel and machined 6061 aircraft aluminum for strength, durability, and rust prevention
- Mounting pattern:? 4 hole @ 2.125" square (1/4" mounting hardware provided) to attach to a HDM pole or Havis consoles with forward mounting platform.
- Will accept C-ADP-110 adaptor
- Requires C-ADP-117 to work with Panasonic CF-CDS20VM docking station (OEM dock for CF-20)
- Product weight: ? 8.3 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 11.00 lbs
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question