Dash Monitor Mount Base For 2011-2017 Ford Explorer (Retail)
Havis C-DMM-120, Dash Monitor Mount Base For 2011-2017 Ford Explorer (Retail)
- See the "monitor mount configurator" under the resources tab above for more information on how to order a complete system
- Swing out dash monitor mount base for 2011-2017 Ford Explorer (retail)
- Does not work in the Ford Interceptor Utility vehicle
- C-DMM-120 does not work with the larger OEM 7" dash screen for the "my touch" system
- Configurable for many universal computer monitors
- Works with C-MM-200 Series monitor adapter and C-MM-300 Series adapter bracket for easy installation (sold separately)
- Excellent space saving solution allows additional equipment to be mounted in console
- Designed with driver in mind - monitor conveniently swivels for improved viewing angle for both driver and passenger.
- Positions computer monitor in a safe, convenient line of sight
- Spring latch easily secures monitor when pushed into closed position
- Notching (modifying) dash trim bezel is required at four (4) mount brackets
- No AM/FM radio relocation harness needed, allows clean installation of monitor harness
- 10 lb. weight carrying rating
- Includes VESA 75 hole pattern on side to side swivel
- The swing door utilizes a gas spring to assist in opening the door and to eliminate the possibility of it slamming shut.
- If additional damping is desired because of heavier equipment, an optional stronger gas spring is available under part number CM86662-30 (sold separately) installer must change out gas spring as needed.
- DMM's manufactured after 8/2015 have increased swivel capability from 10 degrees in each direction to 15 degrees. an additional 10 degrees is added when using the outer pivot hole. for units manufactured prior to 8/2015 a retrofit kit (CM005472) is availa
- Gross Weight: 8.00 lbs
Write Your Own Review