ECCO 6570A Class II Permanent Mount Strobe
ECCO Strobe Beacon: Medium profile,12-48VDC, 7 or 10 joules, double or quad flash, amber
6500 Series SAE Class II Strobe
ECCO's 6500 Series strobe light offers outstanding value when a cost effective SAE Class II light is required. Featuring a shock resistant 5 point power supply mounting and robust reinforced nylon base, this series of lights are suitable for both on or off highway applications.
- Robust glass filled nylon base.
- Thread on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service without tools.
- Shock resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 5 support points.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Circuit board is conformal coated to prevent corrosion.
- Warranty: Strobe = 2 years / Flashtube = 6 months
- Temperature Range: -22‹° to +122‹° (-30‹Å¡C to +50‹Å¡C)
- Double/Quad Flash: Double or Quad flash mode is user selected at time of installation on 6570 models.
- AMECA certified to SAE J1318 Class II (amber, blue, clear, red only)