Carson SC-407 Enforcer Siren
Police Siren and Law Enforcement Siren is a Full-Feature Siren with Light Control
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren is an affordable 100/200-watt light control siren. The SC-407 Enforcer gets the job done by maximizing the use of oversized, simple to operate controls within a compact unit that provides 140 total amps of light control capacity.
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren - A Full-Feature Siren with Light Control
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren features a rugged lever/slide switch for primary light and siren control, 4 lighted rockers for auxiliary lights and equipment and 2 oversized rockers and momentary push buttons for siren tone control, separate volume control knobs for Radio and PA volume control and a noise-canceling PA microphone. Plus it features programmable hands free controls like Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) function that enables the driver to cycle through the siren tones with the vehicles horn and Siren Cutout or Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
Designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers the SC-407 Enforcer is protected by internal fusing and short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren and mounting brackets for the unit and the PA microphone are included. Lead wires extend out the back for light control and power supply. External fusing for light control is required. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Enforcer is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 total amps of light control
- Lever/slide switch for 60 amps of primary light control and 4 illuminated rockers for 20 amps each of auxiliary light control
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- Rocker switch siren function control with momentary push-button override
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle
- Internally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren
- Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone
- 2-3/4" H x 6-1/8" W x 5-7/8" D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SC-407 Enforcer Siren Sounds
SC-407 Enforcer Siren Manual
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Here's how the SC-407 Enforcer stacks up against the competition:
|Carson Sirens||Code 3||Federal Signal||Signal Vehicle Products (SVP)|
|SC-407 Enforcer||V-Con 3672L4||Unitrol Touchmaster (UTM4)||LCS770|
|Large Lighted Switches for Auxiliary Light Control|
|Radio Volume Control Rotary Switch on Face|
|Quick-Snap Fasterner Chassis to Cover Connection|
|5-Year or Greater Warranty|
To see how the SC-407 Enforcer compares to the Galls ST280, please click here.
Enforcer and Carson Sirens are trademarks of Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
WARNING Sound Hazard - Sound level from siren speaker (>120dBA @ 10 feet) may cause hearing damage. Do not operate siren without adequate hearing protection for you and anyone in immediate vicinity. (Ref. OSHA 1910.95 for occupational noise exposure guidelines)