Carson SA-500 Cruiser Siren
Police Siren, Ambulance Siren, and Console Mount Vehicle Emergency Siren is a Full Feature Siren
SA-500 CruiserThe SA-500 Cruiser Siren is one of the most efficient, rugged, reliable and functional 100/200-watt sirens on the market today. And at only 2 ⅛", this self-contained full featured siren easily fits into a police car or ambulance console or dash using significantly less space, leaving room for other equipment.
The SA-500 Cruiser siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, two momentary push buttons for tone override, separate volume controls knobs for Radio and PA, a master on/off switch and a noise-canceling PA microphone. The siren also features LED backlighting, the new Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicles horn, and Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
The Compact 2⅛" High Full Feature Siren
All of the features are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-500 Cruiser Siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes internal fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and an output indicator for diagnostic purposes. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-500 Cruiser is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- Compact 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two Tone
- Four position rotary switch with two push-button overrides
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable siren when exiting the vehicle
- DIP switch programmable
- Internally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Output diagnostic LED
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals
- Mounting brackets with the siren and PA microphone
- 2-1/8" H x 6-1/8" W x 5-7/8" D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-500 Cruiser Siren Sounds
SA-500 Cruiser Siren Manual
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Here's how the SA-500 Cruiser stacks up against the competition:
|Carson Sirens||Federal Signal||Whelen||Signal Vehicle Products (SVP)|
|Efficient 8 Amps Max Operation Current per 100 Watts of Output|
|Flexible DIP Switch Programmability|
|Dedicated On/Off Switch|
|PA Audio Distortion Less Than 3%||NP|
|Radio Volume Control Rotary Switch on Face|
|Quick-Snap Fastener Chassis to Cover Connection|
|5-Year or Greater Warranty|
To see how the SA-500 Cruiser compares to the Code 3 Scorpian 3932, Able 2 Products Sho-Me 30.2100 and Galls ST160, please click here.
Cruiser and Carson Sirens are trademarks of Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
WARNING Sound Hazard - Sound level from siren speaker (>120dBA @ 10 feet) may cause hearing damage. Do not operate siren without adequate hearing protection for you and anyone in immediate vicinity. (Ref. OSHA 1910.95 for occupational noise exposure guidelines)