Carson SA-365 Defender Siren
SA-365 Defender Siren Optimizes Vehicle Compartment Space
Where the similarity between the two models ends is in chassis size. The SA-365 has been engineered with a reduced internal electronics footprint, resulting in a chassis that is almost 50% smaller than that of the SA-360. Additional features include removable terminal block wiring for simple, plug-in connection to the amplifier, and external DIP switches for easy siren customization. Its basic, straightforward design and compact size make the SA-365 an ideal choice for law enforcement, security and volunteer firefighter applications where mounting space is limited.
- Compact 100-watt amplifier
- Three position rocker switches feature siren Wail, Yelp, and Phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override
- DIP switch programmable options allow siren to be customized for each installation
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Mounting Bracket
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable
- 4-1/2" W x 1-13/16" H x 4-13/16" D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-365 Defender Siren Sounds
- Horn - Download
- Manual - Download
- Wail - Download
- Yelp - Download
- Phaser - Download
- HiLo/Two Tone - Download
NOTE: Sound clips demonstrate sound, not loudness.
SA-365 Defender Siren Manual
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Here's how the SA-365 Defender stacks up against the competition:
|Carson Sirens||Federal Signal||Able 2 Products||Galls|
|SA-365 Defender||MS4000||Sho-Me 30.3106/9 & 30.3104||ST105|
|Flexible DIP Switch Programmability|
|Output Indicator Light for Diagnostics|
|Auxiliary Input & Horn Ring Capability|
|Removable Terminal Block Wiring|
|6 or More Different Siren Tones Available|
|Standby Current Battery Drain||0mA||60mA||30mA||20mA|
|Size (in cubic inches*)||39.25 cu. in.||46.7 cu. in.||49.5 cu. in.||69 cu. in.|
|5-Year or Greater Warranty|
*Cubic Inches = H x W x D. The cubic inch sizes for the models listed above (based on published specifications) equal the amount of vehicle space required for each model.
To see how the SA-365 Defender compares to the Whelen Alpha 12S, Code 3 Compact 3900 and Signal Vehicle Products (SVP) SS650, please click here.
Defender and Carson Sirens are trademarks of Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
WARNING Sound Hazard - Sound level from siren speaker (>120dBA @ 10 feet) may cause hearing damage. Do not operate siren without adequate hearing protection for you and anyone in immediate vicinity. (Ref. OSHA 1910.95 for occupational noise exposure guidelines)