BryteDay Portable Light System w/700 Base
The brightest idea in Portable Scene Lighting exclusively from FRC
The FRC BrytteDay is a self contained high intensity Portable Scene Lighting System that allows you to light a scene without the need for an on-site AC power source. The BrytteDay consists of an FRC Optimum HID lamphead, a telescopic tripod, and a power pack, battery/charger unit that can easily be stored in a compartment or trunk of a vehicle.
Power Pack ( HPA100) - The Power Pack battery/charger unit includes a 100% maintenance free sealed AGM battery and a microprocessor controlled battery/charger that are housed in a rugged aluminum case with a balanced-to-carry handle. The battery unit powers the lamphead and when fully charged provides approximately 13/4 hours of scene lighting with a 150 watt HID bulb.When plugged in to an AC outlet, the battery unit will provide continuous operation of the lamphead and will simultaneously recharge the battery.
Controls/Indicators: (All located on the battery/charger unit.)
- Power ON/OFF Switch
- Power-On Indicator
- Overheating Indicator
- Charging/Discharging Indicators
- Charge Level Indicators
- Check Charge Level Button
- Non-Spillable Battery
- Built-in Over Current Protection
- Built-in Over Temperature Protection
- Wire Guard for Lamphead Lens
- Air Brake Lowers the Telescopic Pole Slowly
- Battery/Charger Unit is a Highly Visible Bright Yellow
- Vinyl Carrying Bag for Lamphead (Optional)
- AC Power/Charge Cord
- DC Charging Cord (Lighter Type Plug for Trickle Charge)
All models include HPA100 PowerPack
- Battery Type : 33 Ah, Sealed AGM
(Absorption Glass Mat)
- Charger Supply Voltage : 88-132 VAC at 47-63 Hz
176 - 264 VAC
- Charger Supply Current : 3A at 120 VAC
(2A at 240 VAC) Typical
- Dimensions : Width: 11"
Weight: 32.6 lbs.
- Operation w/Full Charge : 70 W Bulb: 3 1/2 Hrs.
150 W Bulb: 1 3/4 Hrs.