ECCO 7960 Vaccum Mount Class I LED
7960 Series SAE Class I LED
ECCO's 7960 Series LED Beacons feature 8 of the latest high intensity 3 watt LEDs providing SAE Class I light output. Double or quad flash operation and hi/lo intensity control combined with a long maintenance free service life and low amp draw make this beacon the perfect choice for both on and off-road applications. Easily replaces old rotating or strobe beacons with the latest technology so no ongoing maintenance is required.
- Eight 3-watt LEDs provide unrivalled flash intensity
- Double or quad flash operation with hi/lo intensity control
- Die cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation. Permanent mount models are sealed in epoxy for added protection
- Thread on polycarbonate lens allows easy flash mode selection without tools
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected
- 5 year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -22 F to +122F (-30 C to +50 C)
- Coated aluminum heat sink is specifically designed to efficiently dissipate heat from the LEDs throughout the entire beacon base.
- Eight high intensity LEDs provide 360 degree SAE Class I light output on 7960 model, Class II on 7940 model.
- Circuit board has a mounted micro switch that allows a easy flash pattern and light intensity selection.
- 17ft cord with cigar plug.
- on/off switch on cigar plug.
Double/Quad Flash: Flash Intensity and Double or Quad flash mode are user selectable via on-board switch.
- AMECA certified to SAE J845 Class I (amber and red only, blue and clear = Class II)
- CE, e