ECCO 6970A Permanent Mount Class I Strobe Beacon
ECCO Strobe Beacon: i.beam, medium profile, 12-24VDC, 15 or 20 joules, double or quad flash, high intensity, amber
6900 Series SAE Class I Strobe
ECCO's 6900 Series strobes feature our patented i.beam LED technology. i.beam constantly monitors circuit board and flash tube performance on each flash cycle. If the lamp fails and the circuit board LED is still flashing the user immediately knows that only the flash tube needs replacing. Smartstrobe versions feature automatic adjustment for day/night operating intensity and double or quad flash rate is selectable at installation. Non-smart models operate constantly at the SAE Class I output level and feature double or quad flash modes (selectable during installation).
- Die cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Thread on polycarbonate lens and snap fit flash tube allows easy field service without tools.
- Shock resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 7 support points.
- Circuit board is conformal coated to prevent corrosion.Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Circuit board is conformal coated to prevent corrosion.
- Smartstrobe: On board photo cell automatically adjusts flash intensity for day or night operation. Double or Quad flash mode is user selected at time of installation.
- Warranty: Strobe = 2 years / Flash tube = 6 months
- Temperature Range: -22˚F to +122F (-30˚C to +50˚C)
- AMECA certified to SAE J1318 Class I (amber and clear only)
- CE, e
- IP Rating 54
Our store delivers an extensive and expertly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle offerings.
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 30 days after day of purchase!