ECCO 6950A-VM Vacuum Mount Class II Strobe Beacon
ECCO Strobe Beacon: i.beam, low profile, 12-24VDC, 15 joules, double flash, high intensity, vacuum-magnet mount, amber
6900 Series SAE Class I Strobe
ECCO's 6900 Series strobes feature our patented i.beam LED technology. i.beam constantly monitors circuit board and flash tube performance on each flash cycle. If the lamp fails and the circuit board LED is still flashing the user immediately knows that only the flash tube needs replacing.
Smartstrobe versions feature automatic adjustment for day/night operating intensity and double or quad flash rate is selectable at installation. Non-smart models operate constantly at the SAE Class I output level and feature double or quad flash modes (selectable during installation)
- Die cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Thread on polycarbonate lens and snap fit flash tube allows easy field service without tools.
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 7 support points.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Circuit board is conformal coated to prevent corrosion.
- Warranty: Strobe = 2 years / Flash tube = 6 months
- Temperature Range: -22˚F to +122˚F (-30˚C to +50˚C)
- 12-24 volts, 2.9 amps, 15 joules, 80 double FPM
- High intensity flash output on all models.
- AMECA certified to SAE J1318 Class I (amber and clear only)
- CE, e
- IP Rating 54