ECCO 6750A Permanent Mount Class II Strobe Beacon
ECCO Strobe Beacon: Aluminum base, i.beam, epoxy filled, low profile, 12-24VDC, 10 or 15 joules, double or quad flash, amber
6700 Series SAE Class II Strobe
Designed to meet all the harsh operational requirements of heavy mobile equipment. Both versions of the 6700 Series strobe are built to withstand the toughest applications, severe vibration, pressure washing and steam cleaning. Power supplies are completely encapsulated in epoxy resin and 6750/6770 versions feature ECCO's patented i.beam flash technology to monitor circuit board and flash tube operation.
- Circuit board is completely encapsulated in epoxy resin for protection against moisture, dust and vibration.
- Choice of base types: Powder coated aluminum or reinforced nylon.
- 6750 and 6770 models feature i.beam LED diagnostic indicator.
- Thread on polycarbonate lens and snap fit flash tube allows easy field service without tools.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Warranty: Strobe = 2 years / Flash tube = 6 months
- Temperature Range: -22‹° to +122‹° (-30‹Å¡C to +50‹Å¡C)
- CE, e
- AMECA certified to SAE J1318 Class II (amber and clear only)
- IP Rating 54 (6750 / 6770 only)
Our store delivers an extensive and expertly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle offerings.
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 30 days after day of purchase!