ECCO 6670A Class II Permanent Mount Strobe
ECCO Strobe Beacon: Medium profile, 12-24VDC, 8,12,13, or 17 joules, double or quad flash, medium or high intensity, amber
6600 Series SAE Class II Strobe
6600 Series strobes are available in two versions to suit a wide variety of applications. Smartstrobe versions offer self adjustment for day/night operating intensity and manual flash rate switching. Double/Quad flash versions feature manual control of light intensity and flash rate using a circuit board mounted micro switch.
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates 7 support points.
- Thread on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service without tools.
- Consistent operation during voltage and temperature changes.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Circuit board is conformal coated to prevent corrosion.
- Warranty: Strobe = 2 years / Flashtube = 6 months
- Temperature Range: -22 F to +122 F (-30 C to +50C)
Smartstrobe: On board photo cell automatically adjusts flash intensity for day or night operation. Double or Quad flash mode is user selectable via on board switch.
- AMECA certified to SAE J1318 Class II (amber, blue, clear, red only)
- CE, e
Our store delivers an extensive and expertly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle offerings.
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 30 days after day of purchase!