ECCO 5315A-VM Magnetic Halogen Minibar
ECCO Rotating Minibar: 15"", 12VDC, 100 RPM, vacuum-magnet mount, amber
ECCO's 5315 magnetic rotating minibar is a compact roof mounted beacon that produces 300 flashes per minute. The high performance vacuum and magnet combination is the only temporary flush mount minibar rated to 65mph. The mounting magnet is encapsulated in a rubber suction cup. As the magnet pulls on the vehicle's metal surface, the pressure of the suction is increased. The tab release allows the light to be removed. The lens and base are designed to form a seal against dust and moisture and meet the high solar heat load as a part of the design with heavy wire gauges, high temperature insulation and reliable brass power terminals. Weep holes allow for condensation removal.
- Self-lubricating heavy duty motor and gear assemblies.
- Magnet version features 4 factory fitted magnets and 17' straight cigarette cord with plug.
- Vacuum magnet version features 2 factory fitted vacuum magnets and 17' straight cord with plug.
- Warranty: Minibar = 2 years / Bulb = 90 days
- Temperature Range: -22‹° to +122‹° (-30‹Å¡C to +50‹Å¡C)
- AMECA Certified to SAE J845 Class I (12V only) (Clear dome with amber, clear and red filters) (Amber, blue, clear and red domes with clear filters)
- 5315, A/B/R certified to California Title 13
- SAE: J845, CLASS 1, YELLOW (AMBER), BLUE, WHITE (CLEAR), RED, COLOR