Whelen Pioneer™ Series and Pioneer Plus™ Series
All the performance and reliability benefits of Whelen's latest LED technology! Now you can upgrade your outdated halogen or HID lighting with a Pioneer™ or Pioneer Plus™. Floodlights available in three voltages, 12, 24VDC or 120 volts AC. New Spotlight and combination Spotlight/Floodlight models.
- Floodlights are available in four intensities with all the supporting hardware.
- Spotlights are available in single lamp 2° and 8° models and a dual lamp Floodlight/8°Spotlight combination.
- Solid-State electronics and redesigned lamp source are rugged and reliable, eliminating the high cost of lamp or ballast replacements.
- Pioneer™ LED flood lights are instant On/Off eliminating the ramp up time and high current in-rush required other light sources.
- Pioneer provides long life LED operation with low current comsumption, low operating temperature.
- Pioneer LEDs operate at very high light efficiency producing high lumen output per watt.
- Floodlights can be flashed for added secondary warning in the “Clearing Right of Way” Mode. Requires optional external flasher PFLASH.
- Redesigned, rugged die cast aluminum powder coated housing is available in white or black.
- A wide range of mounting adapters including a pole mount adapter.
- 3/4" NPT pole mounted models fit most industry standard poles.
- Removable handle standard on pedestal and pole mount models.
- Available in 12, 24 and 120 volts AC.
- 120 VAC models will operate using a generator to provide floodlighting at a distance away from the vehicle's voltage source without significant voltage drops.
- Recessed housing mounts straight out or 15° fixed downward angle to maximize light effectiveness.
- Pioneer Series simulate bright midday summer sunlight.
- No ultraviolet rays that attract insects during nighttime operation.
- HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional 5 year warranty.
No Reviews Yet.