● Newly designed all LED lightbar built from the ground up for superb reliability and performance
● Aluminum top shield stays cool, protects the lightbar from nature's elements and directs heat away from internal components
● Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals assure lightbar integrity in all conditions
● Hard-coated lenses keep the lenses looking new year after year by minimizing environmental damage from the sun, salt, and road chemicals
● The I/O board snaps into brackets. Point to point wiring between the I/O board and each lighthead creates a clean look and allows for easy reconfiguration
● One piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point. Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components
● Color filters are available for single color module for complete customization
● Whelen's exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output
● Advanced Thermal Design “ATD" reduces the stress on LEDs when dwell time is extended
● Plug and Play into the CenCom Sapphire™, CanTrol® controller or vehicle manufactured controllers.
● Optional Photocell automatically dims at night and still meets SAE Class 1 requirements in low power mode.
● Height without mounting feet is only 2.8"
● Available with Whelen's standard mounting feet or new low profile mounting feet for a stealth look
Liberty™ II, Solo™ IX Series
● Single color inboard modules to front and rear
● Four angle mounted single color corner modules
● Straight corners provide 360° of warning light, meeting SAE Class 1
● SOLO™ Single level, single color
● 30% more illuminated surface area on all warning modules, including corner and inboard modules
● Efficiently designed heat sink gives all inboard modules longer life and higher performance
● Lower profile foot is quieter, reducing wind noise and giving the bar a stealth look
● Low profile or standard mounting kits available for all lengths
● Newly designed alley light module
● Take down options available in three, six, and twelve LED modules
● Each model has one or two sealing points assuring lightbar integrity in all weather conditions
● Take-downs: 12 Super-LED® modules
● Alley lights: 3 LED vertical modules
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.